TRAVEL WITH PETS
We are concerned about the safety and comfort of our passengers as well as that of their pets. We are pleased to inform you that Air Century only transports pets in the passenger cabin, under the following health requirements, kennel dimension, and behavior.
- Pets must be transported in waterproof and ventilated kennels with a maximum dimension of 9″x 14″ x 14″ (23cm x 36cm x 36cm).
- The pet must fit comfortably in its kennel and with the ability to move/turn around.
- It must be clean and without emitting a bad smell.
- Your pet counts as an item of carry-on baggage and must remain inside your kennel during boarding and disembarking.
- Air Century reserves the right to accept pets depending on the condition of this and the container in which it is transported.
- The transportation of pets and their acceptance will be subject to the approval of the governmental and sanitary authorities of the ports of embarkation and disembarkation.
- The passenger is responsible for all the necessary documentation for the entry of your pet to the travel destination.
- It is possible that some destinations require a health certificate for your pet. This must be issued by a licensed veterinarian within 30 days before transport and must show inoculation against rabies. Your veterinarian can give you more information.
- Your pet must have a minimum of 16 months of age if traveling to the USA.
- The transportation of dogs and flat-nosed cats is subject to special rules and recommendations. Dogs and cats belonging to brachycephalic (flat-nosed) breeds have restricted airways because of their anatomy, which causes them to have difficulty breathing. Hence, its transport is subject to special provisions and conditions.
The use of tranquilizers for pets during air travel is unpredictable and is not recommended.
The transportation charge is USD $ 100.00 per pet.
- The service animals can be transported free of cost and do not require the use of kennel, but they do require a leash.
- If you are traveling with a service animal or emotional support animal, you must notify it at the time of reservation or no later than 48 hours before the flight.
- The passenger is responsible for providing a valid authorization from his licensed physician.
Pets will be accepted if notified at the time of purchase via the website or by calling (809) 826-4333. Air Century reserves the right not to accept the pet in any case that the passenger has not informed 48 hours prior to the day of travel.